This AWeber review includes,
1. What Is AWeber And How Does It Help You?
2. Who Is Using It?
4. Pros And Cons.
7. Frequently Asked Questions.
Let me explain one by one. [This AWeber Review Was Updated On 15/10/2019]
What Is AWeber?
AWeber is an email marketing platform which founded by Mr. Tom Kulzer in 1998. It allows you to create and send emails to your customers.
If you are thinking ” Why Do I Need To Send Emails To My Customers “, the simple answer is, it helps you to grow your business and maximize your profit.
Who Is Using?
Online entrepreneurs, marketers, bloggers and small business owners use AWeber to build their business
Whether you are an online entrepreneur or a local business owner, you need to have customers in order to make a profit.
AWeber provides a service to help build relationships that convert first time visitors into loyal customers.
Sounds good, right? Let’s talk about the features which you can use, If you choose AWeber as your email marketing provider.
* Pre-Built Email Templates
* Email Split Testing
* RSS/Blog To Email Functionality
* List Segnmentation Options
* Subscriber Segmenting
* Intergations With 3rd Party Apps
* Email Analytics
* Email Marketing API
* Send An Automatic Series Of Messeges
* Broadcast Email Newsletters, Coupons, And Special Offers By Email To Your Customers
* Web Form Tool To Easily Publish SignUp Forms To Your Website
* Award Winning Customer Support
* 700+ Pre-Build SignUp Template Forms
* You Can Use Web Fonts In AWeber Templates
* Resposive Email Designs
* You Can Create Tag Based On Link Click
* Drag And Drop Campaign Builder For Autoresponders
* You Can Create Multiple SignUp Forms Per List
* You Can’t Include Or Exclude Multiple Segments At Once, When You Sending An Email Newsletter.
* Automations Are Kind Of Laggy
* Some Templates Are Kind Of Out Dated
* Charged For Duplicate Subscribers And Unsubscribers
* The RSS To Email Templates Can’t Be Edited Using AWeber’s Standard Drag And Drop Email Builder.
You can start using AWeber for free for a complete month. After a month you’ll have to pay $19 if you choose to stay with AWeber.
Now, we are in the middle of our AWeber review. Let’s talk about their support.
AWeber has an award winning customer support service. You can reach them via phone, live chat and email ticket. In week days you can reach them between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST, and weekends between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Their email support answers within 24h, and also their support team is very knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because if you decide to stay with AWeber after the free trial, then you’ll not experience any service interruptions.
No, you can start your new campaign right after you start the free trial.
They accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover Credit Cards, and They also accept checks and money orders.
Yes, most of 3rd party tools integrates with AWeber. This Includes, Thrive Leads, LeadPages, ClickFunnels, etc..
When it comes to awards, AWeber is way ahead of the competition.
They won the Gold Stevie award back in 2016, and in 2017 and 2018 they won the Bronze Stevie award. In 2019, they won the Silver Stevie Award for sales and customer service.
For the 4th consecutive year, AWeber won the Top Customer Service Award in 2019.
What we can understand from these awards is they have an amazing high quality service when it comes to customer support. So, if you are a beginner to email marketing, AWeber is probably the best choice for you.
In conclusion, I would like to say AWeber is a solid email marketing provider. It’s well priced, easy to use, and they provide most of the feature you would expect from an email marketing service.
If you still ask yourself, ” Is AWeber The Right Email Marketing Service For Me? “, then my advice is just try their free trail because it’s the best way to decide any online software before you purchase it.
If you think I provide any value in this Aweber review, please use the link below to signup for your 1 month free trial.